We are looking for Data & Analytics Trainee who is passionate about launching their career in user analytics, reporting, and data analysis. The successful candidates will help build systems to collect customer information, work with clients to understand their needs, analyze data and create insightful reports to help clients run their businesses better.
We will provide initial training for the first four months. After successful completion of training and based on your performance, you will be promoted to Data Associate.
- Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors in any field: Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or similar.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Communication skills, verbal and writing.
- Skills that will be cool to have (but not an issue if you don’t): Having any of the following skills will be a plus
- Knowledge and experience with online marketing tools.
- Familiar with tools like Google Analytics
- Understanding of User Behaviour
- Key Responsibilities
- Help design and configure data collection systems for mobile and web (for example, google analytics, mixpanel)
- Measure and report on digital marketing and client information datasets.
- Create data visualizations for performance reporting dashboards that allow users to quickly understand trends and make better decisions or drill down for further analysis.
- Communicate analysis with a focus on helping make better, faster decisions.
What we offer
- Compensation tied to performance (Base + Bonus)
- Paid Vacations
- Health Coverage
- Learning & Growth Opportunities
- Mentoring & Exposure to a wide variety of business models and customers
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
P.S. Once you’ve sent the CV, don’t forget to read through our step-by-step Hiring Procedure right here to know what and when to expect.