In Search of an Azure/ Power BI Consultant
Marketlytics is a user data consultancy and advanced analytics provider, helping clients understand their user behavior. We collaborate with a network of clients and partners across 26 countries including F500s, fast-growing startups, and global e-commerce brands.
We are looking to add Azure / PowerBI Consultant to the team. The role will require working with Software Developers and Data Engineers to streamline the development, testing, and deployment of data pipelines and products.
What you need to have to join the clan:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline. Self-taught individuals with a similar level of knowledge are also welcome
- Expertise with Microsoft Azure Suite of Storage Solutions
- At least 1.5 years of experience with Power BI (focused on optimization of speed/ DAX)
- At least 2 years of experience working with SQL
- Prior experience building & maintaining data-warehouses using ETL (ideally with Azure Analysis Services)
- Experience in Python would be an added advantage
- Familiarity with Cloud Native Stacks (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud, Kubernetes / Docker)
- Experience with Data Mining
- Knowledge or prior experience with Google Analytics / Digital Analytics would be a plus
- Analytics and Problem-Solving skills
- Strong Skills in Statistics and Reporting
- Strong communication skills
- Intellectually curious
- Ability to prioritize and manage work independently
What you’ll be required to do:
- Strategize, develop and test DWH/ BI Solutions
- Data pipeline orchestration for collection and analysis using Azure Cloud Stack
- Work on data modelling using SQL with emphasis on data management practices for solutions.
- Create meaningful and impact oriented dashboards using Power BI/ Tableau
- Design solutions that are scalable, optimized for speed and performance
- Research and explore new tools for pipeline orchestration, analysis and data governance
- Manage, mentor and oversee project execution with team members
- Translate business needs into technical specifications
- Collaborate on problem resolution, team decisions and project planning
The benefits you’ll get from being part of the family:
- Compensation strongly tied to performance (Base + Bonus)
- Paid Vacations
- Health Coverage
- Learning & Growth Opportunities
- Potentially for right player opportunity to be a co-founder in products we build as well as lead technical teams
How to make us notice you?
Send us a brief message at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV and don’t forget to mention what makes you a good fit!
This is a full-time position based in our Karachi office, for the right candidates, this is open to remote candidates who fit the criteria. We’re an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applications. The salary is negotiable based on existing expertise and the market.
P.S. Once you’ve sent the CV don’t forget to read through our step-by-step Hiring Procedure right here to know exactly what and when to expect.