⚓ Location: Karachi
⏲️ Deadline: ASAP, rolling application process
MarketLytics is a user data consultancy and advanced analytics provider, that helps clients understand their user behavior. We collaborate with a network of clients and partners across 26 countries including F500s, fast-growing startups, and global e-commerce brands.
The role focuses on ensuring everything we do for our clients delivers value and is the best use of their resources at any given time. The Project Success Associate role will work closely with clients to understand needs, prioritize projects for the highest impact, collaborate with the team to deliver solutions, and execute ideas to increase effectiveness. The key objective is to build a lasting partnership between our clients and MarketLytics.
- Qualifications and Experience
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines effectively and efficiently
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Ability to work around existing technology limitations
- Interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency;
- Must exhibit an attention to detail and accuracy at all times
- Experience managing multiple projects at the same time
- An energetic self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills and command of the English language.
- Pass typing test with 45 WPM or higher ( Take the test before applying right here )
- Candidates with prior experience in Project Management or any related work are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Key Responsibilities
- Managing and coordinating with team members around client projects
- Tracking and managing project profitability
- Using Task Management tools, Email, Slack, and Google Calendar to ensure that projects stay on time
- Business writing and editing
- Reading, writing, and analyzing meeting notes, letters, agendas and determining significance; routing to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner
- Preparing executive responses to emails and other documents as needed
- Interacting with customers and problem-solving.
- Documenting complaints and developing an appropriate course of action
- Tracking and resolving issues, and discerning whether to escalate issues if they present risks to the project.
What we offer
- Compensation tied to performance (Base + Bonus)
- Paid Vacations
- Health Coverage
- Learning & Growth Opportunities
- Mentoring & Exposure to a wide variety of business models and customers
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
P.S. Once you’ve sent the CV don’t forget to read through our step-by-step Hiring Procedure right here to know exactly what and when to expect.