⚓ Location: Karachi
⏲️ Deadline: ASAP, rolling application process
MarketLytics is a user data consultancy and advanced analytics provider, that helps clients understand their user behavior. We collaborate with a network of clients and partners across 26 countries including F500s, fast-growing startups, and global e-commerce brands.
We are looking to add an exceptionally talented Technical Account Manager, who shall be responsible for growing and maintaining client account relationships. The ideal TAM will have at least 1-3 years of experience. The role will require the ability to understand or identify client business needs and suggest solutions based on their requirements, TAM will be owner of client accounts and will be responsible to provide an excellent support experience.
- Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelors or equivalent in engineering, marketing, management, communication, or a similar field
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent Communication, Leadership and Presentation skills
- Must be a team player, people manager, and able to lead cross functional teams
- Ability to prioritize and manage work independently
- Ability to troubleshoot and help get to customer’s why
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools is a plus
- Familiarity with common project management practices, agile practices and service oriented environments.
- Intellectually curious
- Key Responsibilities
- Learn and understand the clients’ business, industry, customers, products, services and markets.
- Develop strategic recommendations based on the clients’ requirements
- Build close relationships and liaison with clients across the globe and the team to achieve deliverables and goals
- Work to streamline client reporting with focus to provide actionable insights
- Manage and motivate the team assigned to projects and monitor progress, assisting in roadblocks.
- Be a customer’s ally. Advocate for their benefits to the team, help translate the vision and navigate the business realities.
- Create process management and document – establish the need for processes and procedures for handling customer requests and create high-quality documentation.
- Manage people – ensure the team are meeting and exceeding expectations in regards to performance, defined metrics and ensuring standards and processes are followed and met in order to provide effective customer service and requirements.
- Communicate with the Project Management team to ensure projects are executed efficiently and effectively for clients.
What we offer
- Compensation tied to performance (Base + Bonus)
- Paid Vacations
- Health Coverage
- Learning & Growth Opportunities
- Mentoring & Exposure to a wide variety of business models and customers
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
P.S. Once you’ve sent the CV don’t forget to read through our step-by-step Hiring Procedure right here to know exactly what and when to expect.